RECAPS and PREVIEWS 12
Week Eleven Recap – Week Twelve Preview
WEEK ELEVEN RECAP
Week Eleven , we continued with our 9 exercises, approximately 20 minutes of walking and Night time Push-Ups. Did your best to meet or exceed the suggested daily goals until you reach the maximum number of reps. that can be performed in 30 Seconds.
This week we concentrated on each exercise we want to:
- Perfect our form, review the videos again. Make sure we are doing them correctly
- Get our reps. up to as close as possible to the amount I demonstrated in the videos
- Try to get our proficiency level up to the Advanced Category
- Once you feel you have advanced as far in each workout the maximum amount of reps. in 30 seconds, you will not have to refer to the clock or timer. Just do that achieved number every day.
If you had any trouble with anything, refer back to the Introduction Guidelines page, and refresh your memory.
Be sure to download and read my Weekly Preferred Member Weekly Diary Recount at the start of each week. This you give you a preview of my personal experiences, successes, shortcomings and will provide a benchmark for you to compare your progress with mine at age 75.
Wellness Phase Portion’s, new “one small thing” added this week was:
GET THE WHITE OUT
CONTROL TYPE OF CARBOHYDRATES YOU CONSUME. Again, this title said it all.
This small thing added was in addition to:
- Drinking 8 glasses of water daily
- Drinking 2 Skinne’ cocktails daily
- Drinking 1 can of FUEL each morning
- Adding 1 small meal 3 hours after rising daily
- Add 30 seconds of activity prior to Lunch and Dinner
- Add 20 minutes of exercise twice a week
- Add 2 snacks, 1 before Lunch and 1 before Dinner
- Taking pictures of what you eat for 1 week
- Eliminating unnecessary and unhealthy calories
WEEK TWELVE PREVIEW
At the end of week 12, open the Progressive Picture & Measurement Chart (this is the one you entered you starting picture and measurements) Take a new picture (with a similar pose as your starting pose) and enter you new measurements and weight. The Chart will automatically compute your gains and losses.
YOU WILL BE SURPRISED
We will recap everything we did and see where we go from here TOGETHER!
To download WEEK TWELVE PACKAGE ITEMS