When you were 25, you were at your prime:
- You felt invincible.
- You were in the best shape of your life.
- You thought nothing could ever come in the way of that.
- In fact, you may have thrown off caution and said to yourself, “I can eat whatever I want, and nobody’s going to tell me no.”
- But you were only 25. You hadn’t yet discovered that you weren’t immortal.
And then real life started to come in fast and furious:
- Job responsibilities
- Hard knocks
- Unfortunate events that were supposed to have turned out differently
- Caring for elderly parents
- Pursuit of a dream that left you with no margins in life
- Health challenges
Whatever your particular combination of circumstances, you just stopped exercising.
Every year, you would tell yourself, “This is the year that I get back into shape.” And every year would pass by in the blink of an eye and you would shake yourself and think, “Where did that year go already?” But you’d resolve again to get back into shape, because after all, it couldn’t be that hard.
But the years rolled on. You turned 30. 35. 40. 45. And you gained a little more weight and got a little more out of shape with each passing season. Still, you thought, “Hey, it’s not too late, I can still do this. I’ve still got this.”
But now, you’re over 50, and things aren’t looking so sure.
You definitely know you are not invincible.
Things that used to be simple, like walking up a flight of stairs, are starting to noticeably tax you. You’re winded after simple exertion, and you’re downright sore the next day if something causes you to move faster than you usually do.
You’re on more medications than you used to be. These medications come with side effects that make you even more tired.
Maybe your confidence has eroded just a little bit. You start to doubt that you can get back into shape.
I hear these kinds of things all the time:
- “Is it too late?”
- “I used to think I would get back into shape someday, but now I’m not so sure.”
- “I think I’m too old to get in shape again.”
- “It hurts too much to try.”
- “How would I motivate myself to work out now when I couldn’t find the motivation while I was young?”
- “It has been 25 years since I was in shape. I’m not superman.”
Listen, ladies and gentlemen: I am here to tell you that this can be done. I am living proof that getting back into shape can not only be done after 50, it can be done at age 75.
And I’m not just talking about some namby-pamby, wimpy accomplishment like walking to the mailbox again. (Now, I understand that for those who have lost their mobility completely, walking to the mailbox would be anything but a namby-pamby accomplishment. It would be worth cheering for.) What I’m trying to say is, I’m not just,talking about going from 1,000 steps a day to 10,000. I’m talking about developing true power, muscle, strength, balance, and vitality in life, beyond what you would have ever thought possible.
The basic secret to living a healthy, more fit Lifestyle when you are over 50 is: “Everything in moderation.” That is the beauty of participating in my 3 Step Fitness/Wellness “90 day” Program. It’s easy, simple, and rewarding.
In 90 days you will develop a modest daily routine that will sustain you for the balance of your life. By investing just a few minutes a day (not hours) you will sustain a vibrant lifestyle that will afford you the luxury to achieve your hopes and dreams for the future.
REMEMBER . . .
“IF YOU HAVE A GOOD ATTITUDE, LOOK AND FEEL GOOD . . . ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
Check out my offers below: Sign Up for my FREE 3 Step Video Series and Newsletter then JOIN US in our 12 week Fitness/Wellness Program.